(featured image cr: ?? Scan from iKON Youth Photo Book)
Last night, iKON’s leader fulfilled his promise to iKONICs and was able to meet with fans through V app for almost 2 hours!
Interestingly the session felt more like a comfortable talk with a good friend than a basic interaction between an idol and his fans.
In order to maintain high spirits, we’ve prepared a series of highlights and facts spoken by our favorite charismatic boy, for those who were unable to watch or would simply enjoy a recall of last night’s events.
Let’s begin with Hanbin’s moving words about his brothers, and his claim that iKON is simply a name for him, incomparable to the strong bond of the seven people behind it. Now and forever, he would like nothing more than maintain a tight connection with those whom he sees as family.
On a side note, this sends us back to Bobby’s words during iKONCERT, right?
In order to remember the funniest things revealed by Hanbin himself, let’s have a look at the list below! (credit in each link)
- Despite having a schedule in the same day, he’d wanted to attend a concert with his friend Raesung (better known as Millennium, who participated in the composition of Bling Bling), but the results weren’t quite what he’d expected: “I got scammed, but really, I was just dumb”;
- A reveal about his height, that was certainly frowned upon by a certain member;
- Hanbin was about to sing “Perfect” in Korean, but couldn’t recall the lyrics (it took him a few tries);
- “I’m like an uncle when it comes to girl groups“;
- Our charismatic leader who has a strange way of wording things, in order to “sound like an idol”;
- His hobbies include doing absolutely nothing;
On a more serious note, our leader has brought us a series of exciting news. According to him, iKON are to release new songs before winter. As long as everything goes well, his favorite songs will be released! Let’s anticipate our hard working boys who never disappoint!
And furthermore, here’s his answer when being questioned about preparations for a future solo:
Of course, he never fails to think of ikonics and their feelings; during one of their hardest times before the release of “Bling Bling”, Hanbin confesses he wrote a song for fans while in the car, including lyrics such as: “I can give you nothing now.”
Please don’t say that! You’ve already offered so much to your fans, and granted nothing less than exceptional stage presence and quality songs.
For the final bit of this article, we can’t forget about Hanbin’s words of wisdom, which bring inspiration to many of us!
(Image cr: MBC “Oppa Thinking”)